Patna: The Bihar School Examination Board on Thursday declared the BSEB 10th result 2017. The result was announced at around 1:00 pm today.
Students can check Bihar Board result 2017 on the official website of the board, which is, biharboard.ac.in
The overall pass percentage is 50.12. A student, Prem Kumar, has secured first rank with total 465 marks.
The examination to BSEB Class 10 exams 2017 were held from March 1 to March 8 and around 16 lakh students appeared for the same.
Follow these simple steps to check the result:
– Log on to official website, biharboard.ac.in
– In ‘Results’ tab, click on ‘X & XII Results 2017’ after which a window will open
– Alternatively, log on to bihar.indiaresults.com/bseb/default.htm
– Click on ‘Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2017’
– Enter Roll Code and Roll Number or enter your name in the box provided
– Click on ‘Find Results’
– Check Bihar Board 10th result