We ordered from Tikka Express meets Chennai Express yesterday.
The menu as per their name has South Indian as well as north Indian/ Punjabi cuisine with mix of Chinese as well.
The delivery was well on time & the food taste was superb
We ordered for
1. Tandoori Malai Momos : This is more like Afghani Tandoori Momos which was a tinch in taste due to its malai flavour & were huge in size plus the portion size was way too big that we were left with momos since each peice was so huge & well stuffed & then the Cream added made our stomach full. Very Rich in taste & filling.
2. Paneer Butter Masala : This was as usual the paneer butter masala the gravy was too good only that they should increase the number of paneer peices in it.
3. Dal Makhani: Dal Makhani was awesome each dish was so huge in portion that dal was filled to the top in the container which usually is not there in other outlets. Taste was quiet creamy as it should be.
4. Paneer Bhurji Naan with Gravy – This was something different since it was paneeer bhurji was stuffed in naan cut into 3 huge peices & served with Gravy. The aroma & taste of the gravy was very good. This is a meal in itself for a single person that he/ she can just order this combo & can have complete meal with this.
5. Chur Chur Parantha : Nice soft parantha cut in small peices only thing was it was too much buttery
6. Mirchi Parantha : Was good soft parantha with Green Chillies on it.
Would like to recommend this place since the taste of almost every item was good & they had taken good care in preparation & display.
Will surely order again from this place